Textile Scholarship Awards
Applications for Scholarship Awards for the Academic Year 2020/21 are invited from students at the following establishments only:
- Falmouth University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Huddersfield
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS - Friday 30th October 2020
- Scholarships are normally in the range of £1,000 - £3,000.
- Applications are invited from undergraduates in their final year of study, and from postgraduates.
- Applicants must demonstrate a special interest in weaving or woven textiles.
- Applicants must be British subjects.
- Applications must be supported by a reference from the Course Tutor.
- Applications must be approved and countersigned by the Course Tutor.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited for interview at the Company's offices in November.
- Applicants will be advised of the Company's decision in December.
- Successful applicants will be asked to provide a short report at the end of the academic year.
Stuart Hollander Award
All applicants for the Company's Scholarships are automatically considered for the Stuart Hollander Award. This is the Company's premier scholarship that commemorates the life and work of Stuart Hollander, CBE - a member of the Company who played a significant role in the textile industry. It comprises an additional cash award of £1,000.
For further information, please email
Anne Howe, Charities Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org